An Owner’s Engineer is essential for the smooth running of your construction process, and reduces interface risk, particularly in multi-contract projects. As your representative, Our Footprints manage the interaction of all contractors’ works at the site to make sure the project stays up-to-speed.
A typical scope for this role includes:
- Witnessing major concrete pours, major excavations, turbine erection operations
- Significant electrical infrastructure/grid commissioning operations
- Civil infrastructure works
- Electrical infrastructure works
- Contracts administration
- Project control and reporting
- Variation orders, claims and level of authority
- Commissioning, setting to work and monitoring of the project
- Issue of taking-over certificates
Our Footprints can advise on the appropriate course of action on issues arising out of the Project Documents, the turbine supply or the BoP contractors. Plus, HSE matters for the safe and compliant delivery of the project. We also advise on consents, permits and licences required, and liaise with necessary stakeholders.