- Project siting and design
- Feasibility assessments, including borrow pit assessments, historical mining assessments, peat slide risk assessment
- Environmental Statements
- Traffic impact assessments
- Abnormal indivisible load vehicle route assessments
- Swept path analysis
- EIA support
- Topographical surveys
- Stakeholder communications
- Environmental management plan
- Satisfying planning conditions
- Ecology assessments and inspection
- Construction method statements
- Consultation with statutory bodies
- Amendments and applications
- Desk top review grid connection options
- Estimate grid connection costs
- Connection applications of Network Operator
- Outline layout of site cabling and substation
Our Footprints is a highly competent and professional project management business. It is staffed by former Wind Prospect colleagues who I have worked with for many years successfully building out projects in the UK and overseas. We continue to work with Our Footprints and I have no hesitation in recommending them as excellent partners.
Past experience in wind both in the UK and across Europe is that the client’s appointments for the contract and construction administration are critical and often determine the success of the scheme. Too many so-called specialists prove to be unhelpful in the way they approach the issues associated with wind development and that perspective comes from first-hand experience with multiple service providers.
Wind Prospect were one of two providers that proved to be the exception. Our Footprints have adopted the best elements of that Wind Prospect approach into their model and have managed to maintain that client focused view.
Our Footprints have been a pleasure to work with and we cannot recommend them highly enough.
Our Footprints have been the owner’s engineer and principal designer on our first renewable energy project, and are assisting us in developing our future projects. We find that Our Footprints really care about their work, are experts in their field and conduct themselves with integrity. We are particularly impressed with Our Footprints’ passion for renewable energy and their problem-solving skills.
From our experience of working with Our Footprints we would thoroughly recommend them as a quality and diligent partner in wind projects.
Our Footprints have shown outstanding dedication and commitment to ensuring the successful delivery of a large solar project in Vietnam (330MW). To have their experience and expertise on the ground in this emerging market has been invaluable to the project.